Asset Vision’s New and Improved Generation 7 platform has now been released!
Generation 7 has been a long time in the making, and brings a significant number of enhancements and fixes to both iOS and Android based platforms.
Enhancements which form part of the Generation 7 release include:
- Ability to manage Estimated / Remaining / Actual quantity against Maintenance Jobs.
- Inspections can be scheduled in advance on the web, and then completed on devices
- Ability to use Timesheets to capture work effort for Inspections, Maintenance Jobs and Capital Works
- Customer Requests Module – appears on the side menu and can be used to manage customer requests / CRM’s.
- Custom Forms can be configured and attached to Maintenance Jobs and Capital Works
- Capital Work locations do not have to link to Assets, and can be freely defined as a Point, Polyline or Polygon
- Capital Work Tasks are linked to a standard set of Activities and their Unit of Measure
- Inspections show in a Map View as you are driving, enabling you to also see existing existing open Jobs
- And many more!
We look forward to continuing to support more of our clients’ processes through the Asset Vision platform!
Asset Vision’s Generation 7 platform overview is attached below: